Thursday, April 7, 2011

Japan and Mexico

I would like to say that I am very sorry about the 7.4 magnitude earthquake which hit Japan on Friday. I have learned that Japan is in a big earthquake zone just like New Zealand. I checked on the internet to see whether controversial moon man, Ken Ring, knew it was coming. He didn't. Because he does not know when they going to happen. I think Ken Ring should be stoned for his predictions about the Christchurch earthquake. I also heard that Mexico was struck by a 6.5 magnitude earthquake on the same day. I don't think anyone lost their life which is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ranfurly Shield.

The Ranfurly Shield has been around for a very long time and it is important for the grass roots New Zealand game. The Tasman Mako won the R...