Saturday, April 9, 2011

Michael Moore

On Saturday the 9th of April, I watched a Michael Moore documentary about capitalism in America. It shows how people in America, who are rich, can cut the wages of the poor and how the government can be too hands off with the economy. Hundreds of people lost their jobs while the American government bailed out American banks. I learned that the free market policy started under Ronald Reagan's presidency in 1982. It was the best film I had seen in a long, long time. I love Michael Moore and his movies. I have seen his 9/11 movie and Bowling for Columbine which I just loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ranfurly Shield.

The Ranfurly Shield has been around for a very long time and it is important for the grass roots New Zealand game. The Tasman Mako won the R...