Thursday, June 30, 2011

Lewis

On UK TV, I have started watching another cop drama called 'Lewis', starring Kevin Whately who plays D.I. Robert Lewis. It is a great show. I watch it on Saturday afternoons and it is very good. I love watching police dramas because they give you an inside view of what it is like to be real cop. Last year, when I heard 'The Bill' was ending, I asked people if there would be other police dramas made. I am surprised I have found so quickly a new cop drama that I like. This show also stars Laurence Fox as D.S. James Hathaway.  He is paired with D.I. Lewis in solving crime. At which they do a good job together. I really enjoy the show and see that it is still being made in the U.K.The program is based in London and they solve murders. Which I find very interesting and it now to become one of my favourite shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ranfurly Shield.

The Ranfurly Shield has been around for a very long time and it is important for the grass roots New Zealand game. The Tasman Mako won the R...