Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Jacinda Ardern.


On October 1st, I saw the Prime Minister of New Zealand, Jacinda Ardern, in Nelson. She said “Hello Antony” and signed the photo of me with my Countdown friends. Also there was Grant Robertson the Finance Minister who told me he liked getting my letters and Kris Faafoi who said "Hello Antony". I also met Media Works Political journalist Jenna Lynch and she signed an autograph. Jenna was very down to earth. Jacinda is very popular with the locals and it was hard to get up close to the her. I think Jacinda will be re-elected because she has done so well in uniting the country against Covid 19

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ranfurly Shield.

The Ranfurly Shield has been around for a very long time and it is important for the grass roots New Zealand game. The Tasman Mako won the R...