Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Trip to Wellington.

On October 17th, I went to Wellington. It was my first trip to Wellington since May 2019. I was going to go in May but was delayed because of Covid 19. This trip was not a Rugby trip, I went to visit parliament buildings and it was pretty cool. I also went for a walk round the waterfront and along Lambton Quay. I went over in the plane at seven in the morning and stayed at the Best 
Western Motel in Johnsonville. It was heaps of fun and I plan on doing it again in July 2021. I think it is really good for my mental health to have a trip outside Nelson every year and mum also thinks it is important. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ranfurly Shield.

The Ranfurly Shield has been around for a very long time and it is important for the grass roots New Zealand game. The Tasman Mako won the R...