Friday, January 29, 2021

Kate Brown.

On January 27th, I received a handwritten note from Oregon Governor Kate Brown after I sent her a Christmas card. She is a Democrat and is 60 years old. Her message was ‘Thanks for your holiday wishes. I wish you a peaceful 2021.’ It was in her own handwriting and mum thought that was pretty cool. Oregon is the state next to where my sister lives in Washington State. I think the USA will be a better country under Joe Biden than it was under Donald Trump. Even though Biden has only been there a week I reckon he is doing better than Boris Johnson is in the UK at tackling Covid 19 and he has the same plan as Jacinda in following scientific advice at tackling the disease.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ranfurly Shield.

The Ranfurly Shield has been around for a very long time and it is important for the grass roots New Zealand game. The Tasman Mako won the R...